Join us in Long Beach, California
The most important event of the year for the intermodal industry.Register Now
COVID 19 Update
IANA is monitoring potential changes to CDC, California State, and Local jurisdictions’ COVID guidelines and will take whatever steps are necessary for the health and safety of our event participants. Your well-being is IANA’s #1 priority.
NEW GENERAL SESSION ANNOUNCED: DEMOGRAPHIC STRATEGIES FOR THE POST-CORONA ERA
Ken Gronbach, president of KGC Direct, LLC, is an internationally respected demographer who forecasts societal, commercial, economic, cultural and political phenomena with uncanny accuracy. The author of several books, he predicts that the United States and the Americas, because of their demographics, will excel culturally and economically in the post-coronavirus era. Read about his 9/14 presentation in the program.
EXHIBIT HALL FEATURES
- 80+ innovative companies sharing products and services supporting the growth of intermodal
- A Dialogue Box offering curated 30-minute talks from exhibiting companies
- Let's Talk Supply Chain - podcaster Sarah Barnes-Humphrey will be interviewing exhibitors and attendees
- Afternoon Breaks, featuring a gourmet coffee station, ballpark snacks and ice cream social - New in '22!
- Virtual Golf - compete for the longest drive and the $10,000 hole-in-one prize - New in '22!
- Exhibit Hall Passport Contest with daily drawing for winners - New in '22!
Intermodal EXPO is the only event that brings the North American freight supply chain together to collaborate, build and advance the industry. It's a classroom for new skills and a forum for products, services and solutions. EXPO is where connections are made and business happens. Listen to what these executives have to say about the EXPO experience: