The Intermodal Operations, Safety & Maintenance Business Meeting, being held Monday, May 8 - Wednesday, May 10, is a dynamic educational event, addressing intermodal's priority issues across multiple formats. The 2023 highlights include:
- An update from the USDOT, featuring the Secretary's Supply Chain Advisor. Learn what’s planned at the highest levels of the Department.
- "Understanding the Metrics," an FTR-hosted opportunity to get a wide angle view of the intermodal industry and its indicators.
- Two "green"-themed discussions - carbon markets and EV mandates - that broaden the scope of the Business Meeting and turn sustainability challenges into opportunities.
- Meetings of IANA's Operations, Safety and M&R committees. These are open to all, and your active participation is encouraged.
- The Golf Outing and multiple networking opportunities, including the Welcome Reception.
Registration Schedule Housing and Travel Golf Business Meeting Sponsorship Business Meeting Sponsors
ADD YOUR NAME TO OUR MAILING LIST FOR BUSINESS MEETING UPDATES.