MAKE IANA MEMBERSHIP WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BY:
- PARTICIPATING in IANA's educational offerings, events and committee activities.
- CONTRIBUTING to IANA's publications.
- BUILDING your network through IANA's membership directory and online marketplace.
IANA MAKES MEMBERSHIP WORK FOR YOU BY
IMPROVING BUSINESS OPERATIONS WITH COMMITTEES, TASK FORCES AND WORKING GROUPS:
- The Intermodal Facility Safety Handbook Task Force has compiled a resource for use by all parties involved in operations at intermodal terminals, including vendors and management. The vendor handbook will supplement the Intermodal Driver Safety Handbook.
- The Intermodal Safety Briefings Working Group has identified 15 safety topics that it will provide content to members on that is relevant, timely and actionable to improve safety, foster collaboration and promote positive behaviors.
DELIVERING ACTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE THROUGH ITS EDUCATION ON-DEMAND LIBRARY:
- Understanding the Cyber Vulnerabilities to the Intermodal Network
- Next-Level Truck Technology and the Effects on Intermodal’s Competitive Landscape
- Asset Intelligence: How Intermodal Asset Tracking is Creating Smarter, More Well Utilized Equipment
PROVIDING ARTICLES OF INTEREST TO SUPPLIERS
- New Technology: Planning and Preparing for Its Implementation
- Diesel Alternatives: A Growing Presence in Intermodal
- Terminal Appointment Systems: What Does the Future Hold for Them?
- Risk Management and Mitigation: How to Navigate It
- Advances in Intermodal Terminal Gate Technologies
NETWORKING WITH INDUSTRY DECISION-MAKERS:
- INTERMODAL ADAPTS live webinar programing featuring educational webinars, virtual panel discussions, market updates, and industry leader interviews scheduled throughout the year.
- May 2 – 4, 2022: IANA’s Intermodal Operations Safety & Maintenance Business Meeting, Oak Brook, IL
- September 12 – 14, 2022: IANA’s always popular INTERMODAL EXPO in Long Beach, CA