MAKE IANA MEMBERSHIP WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BY:
- PARTICIPATING in IANA's educational offerings, events and committee activities.
- CONTRIBUTING to IANA's publications.
- BUILDING your network through IANA's membership directory and online marketplace.
IANA MAKES MEMBERSHIP WORK FOR YOU BY
IMPROVING BUSINESS OPERATIONS WITH COMMITTEES, TASK FORCES AND WORKING GROUPS:
- IANA’s Operations Committee released its Driver Experience at Intermodal Facilities Task Force Report to identify best practices aimed at improving the driver experience and ensuring all of the pieces of the “intermodal puzzle” move with maximum efficiency.
- The Intermodal Facility Safety Handbook Task Force has written a handbook of recommended practices identifying potential vulnerabilities and minimizing risk while performing work at intermodal terminals.
- The Intermodal Safety Briefings Working Group has identified 15 safety topics that it will provide content to members on that is relevant, timely and actionable to improve safety, foster collaboration and promote positive behaviors.
- The Mechanics Guide Maintenance Working Group continuously reviews and maintains the contents of The IANA Guide to Chassis Inspection and Repair to ensure information stays current and up to date.
DELIVERING ACTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE THROUGH ITS EDUCATION ON-DEMAND LIBRARY:
- Tires 101: M & R Update
- Improving Visibility Across the Intermodal Supply Chain
- Trucking M & A Trends: 2020 Recap and 2021 Predictions
- Understanding Drayage
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act, Other Critical COVID-19 Employment Issues, and Intermodal
- Next-Level Truck Technology and the Effects on Intermodal’s Competitive Landscape
- You Picked a Fine Time to Leave Me Loose Wheels: Optimizing Safety with RMPS for Drums, Hub Piloted & Spoke Wheels on Your Intermodal Chassis
PROVIDING ARTICLES OF INTEREST TO MOTOR CARRIERS
- 3PL, Carrier Communication Is Improving; More Progress Will Maximize Benefits
- The Dangers of Distracted Driving
- Independent Contractors: A Driving Force in Intermodal
- Intermodal Driver Experience Focus Intensifies
- Information Sharing: Motor Carrier’s Perspectives
NETWORKING WITH INDUSTRY DECISION-MAKERS:
- INTERMODAL ADAPTS live webinar programming featuring educational webinars, virtual panel discussions, market updates, and industry leader interviews scheduled throughout the year.
- May 8 – 10, 2023: IANA’s Intermodal Operations Safety & Maintenance Business Meeting, Oak Brook, IL
- September 11 – 13, 2023: IANA’s always popular INTERMODAL EXPO in Long Beach, CA