Make IANA membership work for your business by:
- Participating in IANA's educational offerings, events and committee activities.
- Contributing to IANA's publications.
- BUILDing your network through IANA's membership directory and online marketplace.
IANA makes membership work for you by:
Improving Business Operations with committees, task forces and working groups:
- IANA’s Operations Committee released its Driver Experience at Intermodal Facilities Task Force Report, maps out the terminal process experience to identify recommended practices aimed at improving the driver experience and ensuring maximum efficiency.
- IANA’s Maintenance and Repair Committee is addressing aspects of improving chassis roadability, utilization and safety through its Good Order Chassis Working Group, Damage Prevention Outreach, Preventative Maintenance and Roadside Service Task Forces.
Delivering Actionable Knowledge through its education on-demand library:
- Understanding the Cyber Vulnerabilities to the Intermodal Network
- The Voice of the Customer
- Industry Leader Series: Mike Yeager, Redwood Logistics
- Managing for Operational and Financial Performance in a Period of Uncertainty
- Improving Visibility Across the Intermodal Supply Chain
Providing articles of interest to 3PLs:
- 3PL, Carrier Communication Is Improving; More Progress Will Maximize Benefits
- Intermodal Freight Data and Information: 3PL and Asset Holders’ Perspectives
- 3PL Communications: Using Technology to Optimize Communications
- Intermodal and E-Commerce: Perfect Together
Networking with Industry Decision-makers:
- INTERMODAL ADAPTS live webinar programming featuring educational webinars, virtual panel discussions, market updates, and industry leader interviews scheduled throughout the year.
- May 8 – 10, 2023: IANA’s Intermodal Operations Safety & Maintenance Business Meeting, Oak Brook, IL
- September 11 – 13, 2023: IANA’s always popular INTERMODAL EXPO in Long Beach, CA