Webinar: Getting Started in Intermodal: Intermodal 101
With truckload capacity projected to decrease and costs on the rise, there has never been a better time to look to intermodal shipping for a dependable solution. As a logistics provider looking to deliver scalability and flexibility to your customers, intermodal simply makes sense. It also offers a cost-effective, reliable and secure service — not to mention that it is the most environmentally friendly way to energize your business.
Join our industry experts for an informative hour, as we:
- Discuss the fundamentals of intermodal freight transportation
- Identify the top 5 benefits and common misconceptions of intermodal
- Examine components and factors that determine good intermodal city pairs and lanes
- Show why now is the time to start integrating intermodal into your supply chain
- Identify how to get started in intermodal now
- Jeff Brashares, Senior Vice President — Sales & National Accounts, Sunteck TTS
- Derrick Broome, Vice President — Intermodal, C.A.T. Global, Inc.
- Rick LaGore, CEO, InTek Freight and Logistics, Inc.